The Private Online English Tutoring Program is perfect if you:
- Want to work one-on-one with an ESL teacher, who will focus on your specific English language needs
- Have one or two skills on a standardized English test that haven't met the College admission requirement
- Need a stronger English foundation before joining a group-based class
Private tutoring for your specific needs
The Private Online English Tutorial Program allows will help you improve your English skills in a targeted manner in a shorter time period.
You can select your start date for taking the program, as well as the skills you'd like to improve - so the tutoring is tailored to your personal learning needs.
Check out your English level and determine what level and skill(s) you can focus on.
- Focus on the skills you need to be successful: choose from Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing, and/or Grammar
- Flexible schedule for online activities
- Individual learning sessions with highly qualified TESOL-certified teachers in Canada
- 24 hours of live sessions to be completed in 4 weeks
- Interactive practice with your tutor one-on-one
- Additional learning support through self-study assignments
- High-quality curricula on a user-friendly unique e-learning platform
- Opportunity to take the Duolingo English Test upon completion of the tutorial program to determine if you meet the English proficiency requirement for a college program at SLC.
- Save on living costs while improving English online through a Canadian public college
- TESOL-certified teachers
- Experience in virtual teaching and tutoring
- Skilled in teaching students from all over the world
Program start date
The program starts on the first of every month from February 1 to November 1, 2021.
The program follows Canadian holidays and North American Eastern Standard Time (EST).
$1,600 CAD (per 4 weeks)
The program fee includes:
- 15 hours of independent study per week
- 24 hours (typically 6 hours per week) of individual virtual learning with a tutor in Canada
- E-learning materials offered by SLC
- Connection to an academic program
- Personalized feedback on weekly assessments/assignments
- Duolingo English Test to determine placement into the IEOC program
Students in Canada: email@example.com
Students outside of Canada: find the SLC International Office near you