SLC Information Technology Services main office is located on the Kingston campus, with facilities and support staff distributed at each of the College campuses. We manage the College’s network and communications infrastructure and deliver services that support teaching and learning, including:
- Account services and management
- Files Storage
- Email, calendar, and cloud tools
- Computers, phones, printers
- Blackboard (LMS)
- Labs and Classrooms
- Approved Applications
- Network Access including WiFi
IT Service Desk – Extended Support Plan
Hours of Operation
Starting on September 21, 2020, the IT Service Desk hours will be:
- 8:00 am to 10:00 pm (Monday – Friday)
- 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (Saturday & Sunday)
During the COVID-19 pandemic we would encourage you to continue to contact the Student Service Desk through email at email@example.com or by phone at SLC extension 1000.
Our service desk will be open on the Kingston campus and practicing COVID-19 protocols to ensure the safety of our staff and clients. During this period, we will not be handling any personal devices brought into the Service Desk area.
No on-campus support is provided at this time.
Call us at:
- Kingston: 613.544.5400 ext. 4357
- Brockville: 613.345.0660 ext. 4357
- Cornwall: 613.933.6080 ext. 4357
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org