All vehicles parked on campus must be registered for parking. Purchase a parking permit at https://slc.aimsparking.com
Daily permits are available via the Honk Mobile app.
In addition, please note these other important changes:
- HonkMobile.com is accessible on the computer through the internet or through the app on your cell phone.
- The pay stations as you enter the parking lots are out of service until further notice as a health and safety measure as they cannot be cleaned after every use.
- Purchase of parking permits will be contactless. You will sign up online through slc.me. Parking Permits will be mailed to the address you provide at the time of purchase.
To purchase a parking permit, please follow these steps:
- Log into the parking management system
- If you are a new user, create a new account with your college email address to continue.
- Register your vehicle and licence plate for the permit you are selecting.
- Your purchase will be reviewed and approved by parking. Once approved, your electronic parking permit will be active.
- Print off your electronic parking permit and display it on the dash of your vehicle every time you park on campus.
All vehicles parked on campus must be correctly registered.
- September 1, 2022 - August 31, 2023 $456.00 plus HST
- Fall (September 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022) $183 plus HST
- Winter (January 1, 2023 – April 30, 2023) $183 plus HST
- Spring/Summer (May 1, 2023 – August 31, 2023) $183 plus HST
- $55 plus HST for each calendar month
DAILY PAY & DISPLAY PERMIT
- $8.25/day, taxes included
- Daily parking permits can be purchased through HonkMobile.com or at the Honk Kiosk located outside the security office on each campus
All vehicles must be registered electronically for parking Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. No exceptions.
The traffic and parking regulations for St. Lawrence College are authorized by the College’s Executive Committee. The operation of a vehicle on St. Lawrence College property or parking on the property are privileges, which are granted by the College. Parking is provided on a first-come, first served basis. Availability of a parking space is not guaranteed. The College reserves the right to control motor vehicle use and to take action for violation of the Traffic and Parking Regulations. St. Lawrence assumes no responsibility for any damage to a motor vehicle while it is driven or parked on College property. Drivers and pedestrians use our lots at their own risk.
Only those motor vehicles that adhere to the Traffic and Parking Regulations are authorized to use the parking facilities. It is expected that all drivers using College lots will abide by the following specific regulations or risk receiving a parking ticket, or having their vehicle towed at their risk and expense.
1. Vehicles must clearly display a valid parking permit or meter ticket face up on the front windshield, dash or rearview mirror.
2. Permits may have up to two vehicles registered but only one vehicle may park on campus at a time.
3. Parking permits are registered to the purchaser and are non-transferrable. No exceptions.
4. Parking permits are valid only for license plates registered to that permit.
5. Only students living in Residence are authorized to park 24 hours/day. The vehicle must display the approved Residence permit. Residence vehicles must be registered with Residence staff and permits will be appropriately identified. These vehicles may be required to relocate as necessary for parking lot maintenance and snow removal. No other overnight parking permitted after midnight unless authorized by Security.
6. Vehicles must be parked within the painted lines that designate a parking space.
7. Vehicles must be parked only in authorized parking areas, avoiding doorways, sidewalks, grassed or landscaped areas, designated fire routes, loading zones and receiving areas.
8. Vehicles cannot block or obstruct pedestrian and/or vehicle traffic.
9. Vehicles parked in any area designated as accessible parking must clearly display an authorized accessible parking permit and the appropriate College permit.
10. Vehicles parked in a space designated with a coin-operated parking meter must insert appropriate coins to activate the meter, regardless of any other parking pass displayed on the vehicle.
11. Theft, counterfeiting or altering of parking permits will be considered a serious offense by the College and appropriate action will be taken, up to and including the removal of the vehicle from the property at the owner’s expense. Permits should always be secured in a locked vehicle.
The speed limit on all College property is 25 km/h unless posted otherwise. Please drive safely for the protection of other drivers and pedestrians.
PICK UP & DROP OFF AREAS
Most major entry points allow for easy pick up and drop off. Vehicles cannot be left unattended at entrances. Shipping & Receiving areas can be used for any staff member who requires a secure area to drop materials before parking their vehicle.
A vehicle left on College property for a continuous period of 48 hours or more will be considered as “abandoned” and will be treated as such by the College.
MOTORCYCLES and SOFT TOPS
Motorcycles are entitled to park in a vehicle parking space, a maximum of two per space. Motorcycles are not required to display a parking permit, but a permit must be purchased. The license plate must be registered to a valid permit.
Parking is only permitted in the parking lots designated. Absence of signage does not mean that parking is permitted.
The Traffic and Parking Regulations are strictly enforced by the governing body of St. Lawrence College. Vehicles contravening these regulations may be: • issued a parking ticket, and/or, • towed away at the owner’s risk and expense St. Lawrence College reserves the right to tow a vehicle at any time where there is evidence of deliberate intent to avoid paying parking fees. Parking tickets must be paid online at https://slc.aimsparking.com
EV CHARGING STATIONS
There are EV charging stations located on each campus. They are available to employees, students and community members. There is a $1.75/hour fee to charge with a 4-hour maximum. When the vehicle is not actively charging it must be moved or the vehicle will be subject to ticketing.
Non EV vehicles parked in these charging spaces will be ticketed and or towed.
Annual refunds will be prorated based on the date on which the parking permit is received by Parking Services.
Semester permits may only be refunded as per the dates listed below and upon the return of the permit. Refunds after those dates are not available.
All refunds are subject to a $30 administration fee.
Fall Semester: September 23, 2022
Winter Semester: January 20, 2023
Spring/Summer Semester: May 19, 2023
Refunds can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Temporary Parking Permits (maximum of two months) are issued at St. Lawrence College by contacting email@example.com.
You will be asked to provide medical documentation from your Doctor stating the need for a temporary disabled parking permit. If you do not have a Doctor, St. Lawrence College can refer you.
The temporary parking permit must be used with a valid St. Lawrence College parking pass to avoid receiving parking infractions.
If you have special circumstances or issues related to parking at St. Lawrence College, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.