Pay your fees online
If you have not completed your application, click here. Students who have obtained a valid Letter of Acceptance should proceed to make their payment.
St. Lawrence College has partnered with Flywire to make a payment from your home country.
**For payments made outside of Canada, please note that if a refund is required, the funds will be returned to the originating source (i.e. person making the payment). Therefore, it is advisable for students not to make payments through an agent for this reason.
Make a Payment with Flywire (outside Canada)
- Click on this link.
- Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
- Create your account or log into your existing Flywire account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. For bank transfers, follow the instructions provided to send your funds. Depending on your bank, payment may be made online, in person, or over the phone. For debit/ credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency. Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
- Track your payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution.
- Flywire will send you a confirmation of payment on behalf of St. Lawrence College.
Flywire Customer Support Information
Phone: (617) 207-7076
Canada Toll-Free: 1-800-346-9252
Make a payment (within Canada)
For details and options, please visit click here.