Applying to SLC – With your transcript

We have your program choice and personal info.

Now let's make sure that we have everything we need to assess your application. Check out our Transcript Information Flowchart.

Educated in Canada

Currently attending high school in Ontario

Let your guidance office know that you have applied to St. Lawrence College, and they will send your transcript to electronically.

  • Be sure to check your online application after final first semester marks, second semester mid-terms, and final marks are issued to ensure the grades they've sent are accurate.
  • Contact your guidance counsellor if there are any errors in your transcripts.

Not currently attending high school in Ontario

You must get your high school transcript sent to Learn how to send your transcripts to

Ontario College or University

When you order your transcript from an Ontario college or university, please have it directed to the College Admissions Office at St. Lawrence College.

Canadian College or University outside Ontario

Transcripts from a Canadian college or university outside Ontario should be mailed to

Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents educated outside of Canada

To consider your application, we need to assess all your international school records, including transcripts, diplomas, degrees, etc. to provide us with the Canadian Equivalency.

Assessments for Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents educated from any country outside Canada can be requested using the Transcript Assessment Request Application Form. This internal assessment is free for St. Lawrence College applicants.

You will not receive a copy of this assessment; the results are only for St. Lawrence College to use in considering your application

If an ICAS/WES assessment is required, Admissions will direct you on the required fee and payment options. Fees vary depending upon institution, level of education obtained and level of course detail required.