Our largest campus is in Kingston, a true student city that was named the best city in Canada for students by a recent study.
From arts and business to health care and skilled trades and everything in between, the Kingston campus offers more than 85 programs (over 55 of these programs are available for international applicants).
- Student Life and Innovation Centre
- St. Larry’s Pub, which is owned and operated by the Student Association and is open to the public
- State-of-the-art group study rooms with SMART boards
- Outdoor atrium and deck, and open courtyard
- Upgraded fitness facilities and a double gym
- State-of-the-art health care simulation labs with high-fidelity manikins
- Dedicated gathering place for Indigenous students
- Tim Horton’s, Pita Pit, and Papa John’s Pizza on campus
Distance: 2.45 hours to Toronto, 2 hours to Ottawa, 3 hours to Montreal
Enjoy the energetic vibe that thousands of students from St. Lawrence College, Queen’s University, and Royal Military College bring to the city. Take advantage of Kingston’s thriving downtown (only a 15-minute bus ride from campus) and the many activities the city has to offer:
- Shopping, festivals, and more than 300 restaurants to enjoy
- Vibrant downtown nightlife, music scene, and great local festivals
- Concerts and sports at the Leon’s Centre
- Free ice skating in Springer Market Square
- Beautiful Lake Ontario Park with waterfront trails and greenspace
- New sand beach at Breakwater Park and the Gord Edgar Downie Pier
- History and heritage at Fort Henry
- See the world-famous 1000 Islands on a river cruise
- Business start-up programs for youth and entrepreneurs
Envision life as a student in Kingston, by checking out www.visitkingston.ca.