International Student Advisors (ISAs) support international students throughout their educational journey at St. Lawrence College (SLC), from pre-departure to graduation.
SLC's team of ISAs provide support services to ensure your experience at SLC is positive and rewarding.
Our ISAs are Regulated International Student Immigration Advisors (RISIAs) who can help students with accurate and timely immigration advice relating to their status as a student in Canada.
International Student Advisors can help you:
- Prepare to come to Canada with immigration advice and workshops, and pre-departure information
- Settle in Canada through housing assistance
- Transition and adjust to life in Canada
- Gain familiarity with your campus
- Become involved in the SLC community
- Attend events and find ways to have fun and learn about different cultures
- Feel supported if you experience culture shock and homesickness
- Find information on financial assistance
- Connect with services in the College and in the community
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
- If you are a current student studying at SLC and require support please contact us at ISA@sl.on.ca.
- If you are a newly registered student and have questions about arriving in Canada to study at SLC please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not currently registered as a student and have questions about becoming an SLC student please contact us by filling out this form or reach out directly to the Regional Office for your area.