Join one of our immigration workshops
**Workshops will be delivered in a computer lab setting where you will learn about your status, how to navigate the www.canada.gc.ca website, discuss immigration policy, and complete your application as a group.**
- Students must show up on time.
- Please be sure to bring your passport and study permit.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CO-OP WORK PERMIT AND POST-GRADUATE WORK PERMIT
- Co-op Work Permit
You will require a Co-op Work Permit if your program requires you to complete a co-op, internship, or placement.
If you were issued a ‘Work Permit’ upon entry to Canada, please check for the following remarks: “Only for work forming an essential/integral part of the course offered by the designated learning institution”. If your work permit contains this remark, it is your co-op work permit, and you do not need to attend a co-op workshop.
- Post Graduate Work Permit
You don’t have to wait until you physically receive your diploma or attend your graduation ceremony to apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP).
All you need to apply for a PGWP is:
- an official letter from your school that confirms you’ve completed your study program, and
- an official transcript, or a copy of your transcript from your school’s website.
*This workshop will help you prepare your PGWP application, while you wait for your final documents*