Payment plans must be applied for on a term to term basis.
The purpose of the payment plan program is to assist students who are having difficulties paying their deposit and/or tuition by the scheduled due date.
To be eligible for a payment plan, you must:
- Be enrolled in a Program of study leading to a certificate, diploma or degree;
- Complete the College’s application form and be approved by the College;
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the Payment Plan Agreement;
- Agree to a schedule of installment payments.
Your application will be reviewed within three days and you will be contacted with the decision. You may be contacted if additional information is required.
You will be notified whether your payment plan request is approved within three days. If your application is approved, you must sign a "Student Payment Plan Agreement" which outlines the details of your payment schedule and obligations.
* St. Lawrence College is committed to making our resources usable by all people, whatever their abilities or disabilities. This information will be made available in an alternative format upon request to Lisa Clarke at 613.345.0660, ext. 3555 or PaymentPlan@sl.on.ca.