TRANSFER CREDIT APPLICATION
Applying for external and internal transfer credits is easy! Make sure you have all your documentation ready and apply below.
- You must apply for transfer credits within the first 10 school days of the academic semester.
- Students may not receive transfer credit for more than 75 percent of a program’s requirements.
- A non-refundable $25 evaluation fee is charged per transfer credit, up to a $100 maximum per submission.
Follow these simple steps:
- Review this list of previously assessed and approved transfer credits. For previously approved courses, we only require the official transcript and application.
- You will need to provide all supporting documents at the time of your application or you could be asked to resubmit. Do not apply if you do not have all your documentation ready.
- Official Transcripts – Unofficial transcripts will NOT be accepted.
- Course Outlines – Course outlines must contain the course code, year/semester they were taken and have learning outcomes attached. Course descriptions will NOT be accepted.
- International credential evaluation (WES or ICAS) for courses from non-Canadian institutions.
- Fill out one submission per course. Do not submit for multiple courses on one submission.
- Application confirmation will be sent to your student email account.
- Pay the applicable fee once advised.
The application must be filled out completely and accurately or it will be automatically denied.