S.A.I.L. TO SUCCESS
S.A.I.L. to Success is a half-day transition program focusing on self-advocacy, peer connections, and specialized services for students with disabilities.
Who is S.A.I.L. to Success for? Any 1st-year student who self-identifies as having a disability (e.g., had an IEP in high school, plans to access academic accommodations)
Benefits of attending:
- Enjoy connecting with peers, assistive technologists, learning strategists, and counsellors
- Learn helpful strategies to manage the transition to college
- Review available services
- Free lunch
Chance to win prizes!
- Thurs Sept 1st - 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm (includes lunch)
- Parent Q & A - 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- This is an in-person event. On-campus location to be confirmed via email to registrants.
Register online: https://bit.ly/SAIL-Registration-F22