Campus Health Centre provides appointments with physicians and registered nurses to SLC students without a local family doctor.
They can assist students with their health concerns, including:
Medical care related to first aid, illness and injury is available.
Our doctors can provide prescriptions for required medication.
- Allergy Injections: An appointment is necessary at the Kingston Campus Health Centre, after an initial consult with our physicians.
- Note: A waiting period of 30 minutes is required after each allergy injection.
- Other injections, such as B1, Depo
Bloodwork is available and can be completed for students when ordered by a CHC physician.
Our physicians support mental health assessment and intervention.
For additional Mental Health support, refer to our Student Wellness resources.
Services available for students at the Kingston Campus Health Centre include the following:
- Affordable birth control
- Free condoms
- Information about sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- STI screening
- Treatment of common STIs
- PAP testing for all women over the age of 21 who do not have a health care provider
- Pregnancy testing
- Counselling regarding relationships and sexual decision-making
- Flu clinics are available on campus during the Fall, information will be updated on the website as to the date and times. To inquire more information about the flu vaccine please call 613.544.5400 ext.5521.
- Flu vaccines are also available at most local pharmacies. Pharmacy access is for domestic students only. International students cannot receive the flu vaccine at pharmacies.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, excluding holidays.
Our services are offered tri-campus. Click on your campus below to reach the appropriate office.
100 Portsmouth Avenue Kingston, ON
Phone: 613-544-5400 ext. 5521
2288 Parkedale Avenue, Brockville ON
Phone: 613-345-0660, ext. 5524
2 St. Lawrence Drive, Cornwall ON
Phone: 613-933-6080, ext. 5525