Ontario Colleges and McDonald's Restaurants of Canada have partnered to offer educational opportunities to McDonald's employees.
St. Lawrence College will grant Prior Learning Assessment Recognition (PLAR) for first-year business credit into the two-year Business Diploma or three-year Advanced Business Diploma programs to McDonald's Second Assistant Managers who have completed the Management Development Program Level 2 (MPD) through McDonald's.
- Math: applicant to complete preadmission math assessment
- Business Communication: applicant to complete a preadmission writing assessment
- Completion of one general education elective course
Upon successful completion of the above requirements, you may complete a two-year Business Diploma in just one-year or a three-year Advanced Business Diploma in just two years!
About The Business Diploma Programs
Upon completion of your Business Diploma you will:
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of principles and practices in the field of business
- Be prepared to work in team settings and complete projects, presentations and research
- Gain knowledge and skills in finance, accounting, human resources, marketing, sales, and information and communication technology
- Experience work concepts in ethics, legal, and social responsibility.
How To Apply
- Apply to St. Lawrence College using the advanced standing application option on the Application Service for Ontario's Public Colleges (OCAS) for Business or Business Administration
- Once your application is received you will receive a letter requesting supporting documentation. You can then submit the following documents:
- McDonald's Canada Training Verification form signed by McDonald's National L&D Consultant (training must be completed within 3 years of the application)
- Any additional post-secondary transcripts that you may have
Colleges reserve the right to validate graduation from secondary school and original admission requirements.