Have you completed a three- or four-year degree from a recognized Canadian post-secondary institution? If so, you may be eligible to receive credit toward introductory communications and general education courses!
Make sure you have all your documentation ready and apply below.
- Studies must have been completed within the past 10 years from a recognized Canadian post-secondary institution.
- 60% or C- average is required for approval.
- International undergraduate degrees may be eligible depending on international credential evaluation (ICAS, WES or equivalent) and language of instruction.
- You must apply within the first 10 school days of the academic semester.
- A non-refundable $25 administrative fee is charged per transfer credit, up to a $100 maximum.
Follow these simple steps:
- Ensure you meet eligibility criteria.
- You will need to provide all supporting documents at the time of your application or you could be asked to resubmit. Do not apply if you do not have all your documentation ready.
- Official Transcripts – Unofficial transcripts will NOT be accepted.
- Application confirmation will be sent to your student email account.
- Pay the applicable fee once advised.
The application must be filled out completely and accurately or it will be automatically denied.