Continuing Education courses are mostly offered via instructor-led virtual classroom (alternate delivery), starting late January to May. Find course details, start dates, and online registration deadlines on the Online and Continuing Education website.
Courses of interest in Winter/Spring 2021 include:
- Business Intelligence Applications
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Drawing and Painting the Portrait
- Essential Financial Planning
- Emotional Intelligence and Resilience
- Human Trafficking and Abusive Relationships
- Professional Practices for Entrepreneurial Artists
OntarioLearn courses have always been offered as Online Education, which saw higher enrollment in Summer and Fall 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic when compared to enrollment at the same times in previous years.
Staff and Faculty Rate
Staff and faculty can take Continuing Education and OntarioLearn credit courses for only $20, plus any course material fees if applicable. Note: OntarioLearn charges an admin fee, which is currently $96.74.
The staff and faculty rate applies to credit courses only. Any courses with a GENI code are not eligible for the staff and faculty rate.
To register for a credit course with the staff and faculty rate, please contact email@example.com.