We would like to thank everyone who shared an interest in participating on this year’s planning committee.
Core Planning Team
The core planning team is responsible for leading strategic discussions pertaining to the conference programming and planning. They will work with various members of the larger planning team by representing a collaborative partnership between HROD and SCTL that promotes professional learning.
- Brian Benn, Associate Director of Organizational Development – HROD (Kingston & Tri-Campus)
- André Léger, Associate Dean – SCTL (Brockville & Tri-Campus)
- Julie Johnston, Academic & Administrative Support Officer (Brockville & Tri-Campus)
Theme: Subject Matter Expert & Project Leads
These team members will contribute to this year’s theme by highlighting various college projects or initiatives that showcase our commitment to sustainability. This year’s theme "Think Global, Act Local" will challenge us to think differently about sustainability and expanding our understanding to include conversations on social sustainability that promote the importance of belonging/EDI.
This larger theme will be woven throughout the conference as we explore SLC’s Sustainability Plan, highlight the work from the EDI Task Force, and celebrate this year’s SLC in Five 2019-24 achievements with the learning community.
These achievements will be represented by the following team members:
- Beth Sills, Director of Facility Services (Kingston & Tri-Campus)
- Ekta Singh, Senior Advisor of EDI & Belonging (Kingston & Tri-Campus)
- Janet Greer, Director of Strategic Corporate Planning (Brockville & Tri-Campus)
Program Development Sub-Committee
This committee will provide leadership in reviewing and selecting proposals from the SLC community to build the conference program offerings. Members of this committee were selected from a pool of applications that were shared earlier this month and include members from various campuses.
- Ashleigh McKeil, Manager of Employee Development – HROD (Kingston & Tri-Campus)
- Jamie Edwards, Educational Developer – SCTL (Kingston & Tri-Campus)
- Joanne Rankin, Institutional Research Analyst – Strategic Corporate Planning (Brockville)
- Jordan Kevan, Professor & Coordinator – Environmental Technician Program (Cornwall)
- Julie Massey, Professor – General Arts & Science (Kingston)
- Brooke Gilmour, Sustainability Manager – Facility Management Services (Kingston & Tri-Campus)
Stay Connected with LCC2021