Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
The Ministry of Colleges and Universities require colleges across Ontario to report on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) each year. The KPIs allow colleges to gauge their success and determine ways to improve. These KPIs include:
- Graduation Rate
- Graduate Employment Rate (six months after graduation)
- Graduate Satisfaction Rate
- Employer Satisfaction Rate
More information about these KPIs can be found here: https://www.collegesontario.org/en/resources?category=kpi
OSAP Performance Indicators
- A common methodology has been used for all calculations for all program-related information provided by all colleges.
- The data are updated annually.
- The approved program sequence (APS) number is assigned to each approved program by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
- 2015-16 OSAP Performance Indicators report
- 2014-15 OSAP Performance Indicators report
- 2012-13 OSAP (COISL) Performance Indicators report
- 2010-11 OSAP Performance Indicators report
- 2009-10 OSAP Performance Indicators report
- 2008-09 OSAP Performance Indicators report
Your college education is an investment in your future! At SLC, there are many ways we can help if you need financial assistance to complete your education. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic achievement while bursaries are given primarily based on your financial need. Federal and provincial agencies provide assistance in the form of grants and loans. For example, as a resident of Ontario and a Canadian Citizen or a landed immigrant, you may qualify for the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP).
OSAP Default Rates and Repayment Assistance Usage Rates
Why this Information is Important
To help students assess the financial risk and learn about prior student loan borrower outcomes, the Ministry of Colleges and Universities collects and publishes the following indicators by institution and program for Canada-Ontario Integrated Student Loan (COISL) recipients:
- OSAP default rates
- OSAP Repayment Assistance Plan (RAP) usage rates
- combined OSAP Repayment Assistance Plan usage and default rates