For the Fall 2020 and Winter 2021 semesters, lecture-based programs will be delivered in a remote/virtual environment while required labs, simulations, and assessments will be delivered on campus.
Plans and policies may change without notice due in response to government and Public Health recommendations. SLC follows the recommendations of Public Health and the Government of Ontario.
During this phase:
- Campuses are open with controls in place to minimize the number of people on campus and reduce on-campus activities
- Access to campuses will be restricted to:
- Students who are required to attend campus for labs, simulations, and assessments
- Employees who are required to be on campus for the delivery of academic programming or other duties that require them to be on campus
- Employees who are not required to be on campus will continue to work remotely
- Enhanced screening protocols will remain in place including possible entry restriction to specific doors
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols and physical distancing measures
- Anyone coming to campus will be required to bring and wear a non-medical mask or covering that covers your mouth and nose.
- If Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required for your program, it will be provided for you
- If you require accommodation with wearing a mask, please contact Student Wellness & Accessibility at 613.544.5400 ext. 5504 or Accessibility@sl.on.ca. Documentation and accommodation planning must be completed prior to accessing campus
- Fitness centres, gymnasiums, libraries, student governments, and computer labs will remain closed at this time
- Limited access to residence will take place to ensure proper physical distancing can be maintained
- Limited food services will be available