Expanding Access to Campus Services
Due to the provincewide shutdown in effect as of Saturday, April 3, at 12:01 a.m., St. Lawrence College has suspended in-person access to the fitness facilities and libraries on campus. The SLC Libraries online collections and assistance remain available. Access Library services online.
Spring/Summer 2021 semester
As was the case for the Fall 2020 and Winter 2021 semesters, for the Spring/Summer 2021 semester, lecture-based programs will be delivered in a remote/virtual environment while required labs, simulations, and assessments will be delivered on campus.
Plans and policies may change without notice due in response to government and Public Health recommendations. SLC follows the recommendations of Public Health and the Government of Ontario.
During this phase:
- Campuses are open with controls in place to minimize the number of people on campus and reduce on-campus activities
- Access to campuses will be restricted to:
- Students who are required to attend campus for labs, simulations, and assessments
- Employees who are required to be on campus for the delivery of academic programming or other duties that require them to be on campus
- Employees who are not required to be on campus will continue to work remotely
- Enhanced screening protocols will remain in place including possible entry restriction to specific doors
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols and physical distancing measures
- Anyone coming to campus will be required to bring and wear a non-medical mask or covering that covers your mouth and nose.
- Limited access to residence will take place to ensure proper physical distancing can be maintained
- Limited food services will be available