- Department: Faculty of Applied Science & Computing
- Hours: Up to 12hrs/week
- Number of Weeks: Up to 13 weeks
- Number of Positions: One (1)
The successful candidate will assist and work under the direction of Applied Science faculty and staff.
- Assist in the re-writing of some lab handouts / procedures
- Assist in maintenance and installation of equipment, including process automation equipment and robotics
- Assist in lab maintenance (repair, clean-up, etc.)
- Documentation as required
- Program Marketing
- Other duties as required
- On occasion may be asked to perform other duties as assigned, such as special functions (i.e., orientation, convocation, open house, awards dinners, etc.)
- Must have successfully completed first year of the Control Engineering Program
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
terms of employment
- Rate of pay: $16.43 / hour (including 6% vacation pay).
- This position falls under the provisions of Student Employees in the Part-time Support Staff Collective Agreement and is subject to union dues.
- The student must be currently enrolled at St. Lawrence College.
- The student must demonstrate a financial need by filling out the Employment On-Campus Assessment Form, be in good academic standing and sign a confidentiality statement.
- BBA, Second Career and Apprenticeship students are not eligible for funding by the Student Employment On-Campus Program. They are still encouraged to apply, as additional funding options may be available.
Posted Date: September 13, 2022
Closing Date: September 27, 2022
- Complete the Application form (Apply Now button).
- Please have your resumé and cover letter ready in ONE document, using naming convention “LastName, FirstName” (i.e., Smith,Joe). Your document should be in .PDF, .doc, or .docx format.
- Your application is not complete until you have completed the Student Employment On-Campus Assessment Form.