The Internet and the World Wide Web have revolutionized the way people communicate and the way organizations do business. As a result, there is a rapidly growing demand for computer professionals who know how to establish and maintain a Web site.
Many Internet users around the globe are looking for high-tech training institutions to provide up-to-the-minute education on the latest program software. This certificate will help you take advantage of the great employment opportunities in this field.
To successfully complete this program, participants must complete five (5) compulsory courses and two (2) electives.
- For your convenience, some online courses can be started at different times throughout the semester, just choose the course date that fits your schedule.
- The demand for part-time courses has increased to the point that we recommend you register early to ensure your acceptance into the course.
- Online courses are easily identified by CS at the beginning of the course code (i.e. CSSE 65 Accounting Basics 1)
- Textbooks and additional materials may be required for these courses. YOU are responsible for purchasing your textbooks and any additional materials for all courses. Please make a note of your course code (CS##) and see the bottom of this page for book order procedure.
- This certificate has recently updates its curriculum. If you had declared your interest for the certificate prior to the Fall 2019 semester please contact us by email at email@example.com to review your transcript for completion with previous curriculum.
Visit the Lifelong Learning catalogue for course details and to register.
Applicants to the program must hold an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (O.S.S.D.) or equivalent or must qualify for mature student status (19 years of age or older).
Graduates from the program may find employment opportunities in entry level positions with advertising agency, graphic design agency, information technology consulting firm, self-employed entrepreneur providing contracted web design and development services to companies and organizations, web development firm, web content manager and web designer.
Sara Barrie, Program Officer (OntarioLearn)
613.345.0660 (B), 613.933.6080 (C) or 613.544.5400 (K) ext. 3172
Contact a member of our recruitment team
1.800.463.0752 and ask for Recruiting
International Students Contact
+1 613.544.5400 ext. 5514