Winter Welcome –A Virtual Tri–Campus Event
Kingston – Brockville - Cornwall
(Supporting Accessible and Inclusive Learning)
- SLC is committed to creating a welcoming, barrier-free, inclusive learning environment.
- Student Wellness & Accessibility Services invites NEW students to a FREE transition program for any 1st year student who self-identifies as having a disability (e.g. had an IEP in high school, plan to access academic accommodations, have visited a guidance/counselling office).
- This is a transition program focusing on self-advocacy, peer connections, and specialized services for students with disabilities.
Benefits of attending:
- Enjoy connecting with peers, assistive technologist, learning strategist, and counsellors
- Learn helpful strategies to manage the transition to college
- Review available services
- CHANCE TO WIN - Prizes!