U of Guelph Transfer Admission Webinars
Hilary Holmes, Pathways Advisor
Connect with Us
Students with questions about our webinars, or general questions about transferring to Guelph, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Students with questions about pathways or articulation agreements can contact email@example.com.
Webinars at 1pm and 7pm
Format: 20-minute presentation followed by Q&A, with live chat throughout Looking to advance your education? If you're graduating soon and thinking about your next steps, your diploma can bring you a step closer to obtaining a degree in a shorter period of time. Thinking about applying to transfer to the University of Guelph? This is the webinar for you! First, we'll introduce our campus, city, and the academic programs we offer. Then we will cover admission requirements for transfer students, important deadlines, transfer credits, how to apply, and more! Staff will be available to answer questions via chat.
* This session would benefit those in their final year at SLC *
What's New at Guelph for 2022 Transfer Admission
• New programs o Bachelor of Indigenous Environmental Science and Practice o Bachelor of One Health (Fall 2022) o Bachelor of Arts, General (3-year program) is now available fully online
• New majors and minors o Culture and Technology Studies major and minor o Justice and Legal Studies major o Black Canadian Studies minor (Fall 2022) o Linguistics minor (Fall 2022) o Creative Writing major (Fall 2022) o Sexualities, Genders, and Social Change major and minor (Fall 2022)
• Changes to entry points o Admission to Bachelor of Commerce, Hospitality and Tourism Management major is suspended as of Fall 2022; transfer and pathways students can still apply to Winter 2022 and Summer 2022 o The Bachelor of Computing is Fall-only entry (all majors)
• Changes to admission requirements o Bachelor of Engineering applicants must have completed Grade 12 4U level MCV4U Calculus and Vectors, MHF4U Advanced Functions, SCH4U Chemistry, and SPH4U Physics, or equivalents (previously two of SBI4U Biology, SCH4U Chemistry, and SPH4U Physics was acceptable, now Chemistry and Physics are specifically required)
• Changes to programs o Bachelor of Science in Agriculture major in Crop, Horticulture and Turfgrass Sciences is now offered as two separate majors:
1) Crop Science and
2) Horticulture Connect with Us Students with questions about our webinars, or general questions about transferring to Guelph, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students with questions about pathways or articulation agreements can contact email@example.com.