QP (Quit Procrastinating)! Lab
Stressed? ... Feeling stuck? ... Struggling to get things done?
Drop in to the QP Lab!
WHAT IS IT?
It's a welcoming space to get work done with free, professional support on-hand for motivation and study strategies advice. We'll also have healthy snacks for brain fuel - cause we know that'll help!
All are welcome. No appointment needed.
- Starting September 18
Every Monday, 12 PM-2PM
Every Wendnesday, 10AM-12PM
At the Global Engagement Centre, Room 11170, located between the cafeteria and bookstore (formerly the International Centre)
WHAT ARE OTHERS SAYING?
About what they like about the experience...
- “Having someone to walk me through everything so I don’t get confused or distracted”
- “This makes by ADHD brain happy!”
- “Quiet space, I will bring a friend next time. The comfy chair was nice.”
- “Quiet, snacks, welcoming space”
- “One-on-one help”
About the goals they accomplished...
- “Finished an assignment”
- “Sent a placement email”
- “Got due dates organized”
- “Made a semester calendar”
Come and get organized, motivated and check something off your school 'to-do' list!
Food Provided (Light healthy snacks are available to support brain functioning as you get work done.)