Submitted by Kris Ward, Alumni and Donor Relations Officer
Alumni & Development is proud to support alumni who continue to engage with the College. When a graduate returns to SLC, either virtually or in person, to speak to students, takes part in a panel, or volunteers for an activity for the College, we are happy to provide an alumni gift.
We provide alumni gifts to verified graduates who stay connected to the College. Once a month, we will confirm addresses, and prepare and send gifts to graduates.
How faculty and staff can access the Alumni Engagement Program
- Contact email@example.com
- Provide the full name (and former name if they graduated under a different name) of the graduate, and which program and campus they graduated from.
- Confirm where the graduate is currently employed, the city and their title, if applicable.
- Let us know the nature of their participation: which class and the date they are speaking or volunteering.
Once a month, we will send gifts to graduates that we have confirmed a mailing address.
How we acknowledge the engaged alumni
- We will send a "thank you" video to the grad to show our appreciation for their engagement with the College
- You can submit a personal or class thank you video, otherwise, we will use a College "thank you" video.
- After confirming their mailing address, we will send a gift to the graduate by mail.
Please note: we cannot send any gifts without confirming their mailing address. Due to COVID protocols, all gifts must be mailed.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org