The College’s Student Experience Survey launches on February 7, 2022 for full-time domestic and international students in second semester or higher at SLC and our partners Alpha College, and Canadian College. This is the College’s second year of distributing the survey online, which replaces the former mandated, paper-based KPI Student Satisfaction and Engagement Survey, which was discontinued by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities.
Here are the top 3 things you need to know about the Student Experience Survey.
1. Students can complete the survey online. Students will receive an email on February 7 and again on February 14 that will contain their unique survey link. The survey can be completed any time between February 7 and 18. The survey can be revisited if a student can’t complete it all at once and can be easily found in their inbox using the search term SES2022. This year, the College will not be providing class time for students to complete the survey.
- Student Experience Survey information for students - this one-page PDF could be added to Blackboard
- If students require accessibility support to complete this survey, they should contact email@example.com.
2. The survey is confidential. A student’s response will not and cannot affect their grades or status as a student or their student VISA.
3. Students’ feedback will really make a difference. Filling out the survey is worth the 10 minutes it will take. This is a chance for our students to provide feedback and insight into their needs and experiences so the College can identify tangible ways to make improvements to better serve our current and future students.
If you have questions, email Strategic Corporate Planning at SLCsurvey@sl.on.ca.