Written by Brooke Gilmour, Sustainability Manager
As we embark on our second year in our Sustainability Plan, we are extremely proud to announce the formal launch of our Sustainability Implementation Advisory Committee. This committee will be pivotal in ensuring we achieve our sustainability targets and goals.
Please take a moment to help me recognize the following SLC employees and students that are dedicating time and effort to improve campus sustainability.
- Jennifer Haley, IS&P Assoc. Dean, Cornwall Campus
- Jamie Belec, Associate Dean, School of Community Services
- Matthew Kennelly, Associate Director, Engineering and Maintenance
- Christine McParland, Associate Director of Procurement & Ancillary Services
- Barry Kennedy, Director of Residence Services
- Jeff McDonald, Director of IT Client Services
- Beth Sills, Director, Facilities Management Services
- Julie Einarson, Senior Advisor, Communications and Government Relations
- Jessie Pengelly, Indigenous Student Advisor
- Jordan Ann Kevan de Haan, Program Coordinator, Environmental Technician Program
- Trisha Morrow, Professor, IS&P
- Ian Scott, Professor, Energy Systems Engineering Technology
- Heather McMiller, Professor, School of Bachelorette of Nursing
- Brooke Gilmour, Sustainability Manager
- Jadon Hook (K) & Anna Prudyvus (C) Student Representatives
Interested in getting involved with sustainable initiatives on campus? Be sure to follow Footprint on social media and watch for call outs for sustainability working groups.
Sustainable Wrapping Event – Kingston Campus
Join Enactus and Team Footprint on Monday, December 13 and Tuesday, December 14 from 11:30am-1:30pm upstairs in the café for FREE sustainable Christmas wrapping. Our jolly elves will accept donations should you wish to contribute. All donations will go directly to our local food bank.