Submitted by Jeremy Mastin, Access and Inclusion Coordinator
We are busy planning Orientation Day and are so excited for new students coming to SLC!
Five things to know about Orientation Day:
1. Orientation Day will be in-person for students in face-to-face/hybrid programs
2. Students in alternate delivery programs will have their program session on Teams
3. We will hold classroom program sessions, lunch, and fun activities outside for students to make those important personal connections
4. No large welcome rally will be happening this year
5. We have reorganized and renamed the orientation section on the website to New Students. Check out the link here!
Three ways YOU can be involved:
1. Attend the info session on Wednesday, August 18 at 10am
2. Learn all about Orientation Day, how you can volunteer, and our ASK ME Campaign
3. Volunteer to help in person on Orientation Day and/or our ASK ME Campaign
More details coming soon!
Any questions from you or others direct/forward to firstname.lastname@example.org