Student Engagement PLATFORM
UR SLC is the official St. Lawrence College platform for all Student Engagement outside the classroom.
UR SLC features:
- Campus Activities, Events, & Maps
- Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
- College Services, Supports, and Resources
- Direct/Group Messaging
- Peer Discussion Boards
- Personal agenda
- and much more!
- Username: SLC.me Username or SLC Email Address
- Password: SLC.me password
- Login with your SLC.me login & password
- Follow the steps and choose the campus you are attending
- Setup your profile (optional)
- Add a profile pic, link social media, etc.
- Add your Outlook calendar
- Add other students as you contacts
- Only current active students have access to UR SLC
- Your date of birth is only visible to you
- First-Year Students
- Access to UR SLC is given 24-48 hours after your non-refundable deposit is received
- Forgot your Username or Password?
- Reset your password by emailing SLC.ME@sl.on.ca
- UR SLC is an engagement platform, if you add an event to your agenda all students will be able to see
- To use UR SLC but not disclose which events you are attending - turn on Invisible mode under Settings