SLC works with educational institutions around the world to provide short-term learning opportunities such as summer courses and internships. These short-term programs last between 2 – 8 weeks, making it easy to fit with your study.
Please consult the Global Learning Coordinator (email@example.com) for most up-to-date program information and how to apply.
- Costa Rica: Intensive Spanish & Other electives.
- Barcelona: Languages, Design and Marketing.
- Artificial Intelligence for Sustainable Smart Cities
- Professional Internship in Tourism and Hospitality
- Fashion and Design
- Health Sciences
- Community and Social Work.
- Entrepreneurship Boot Camp
Application Start: January 18th, 2023
Application Deadline: February 22, 2023
Apply here: Application Form
- Step 1: Fill out and signed the Study Abroad Form and get approval from the Program Coordinator and Associate Dean.
- Step 2: Written personal statement (Max 300 words) including how the course you are applying to fits with your academic and career aspirations, and how you will apply global/intercultural skills in your chosen field.
* If a student is an Indigenous student, he/she will need to provide:
- Doing business in Europe- Marketing.
- Doing Business in Europe- International Communication,
- Doing Business in Europe - Global Energy Transition
- Ecology and Conservation