SLC works with educational institutions around the world to provide short-term learning opportunities such as summer courses and internships. These short-term programs last between 2 – 8 weeks, making it easy to fit with your study.
Please consult the Global Learning Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) for most up-to-date program information and how to apply.
- Step 1: Fill out and signed the Global Learning Form and get approval from your Program Coordinator.
- Step 2:Written personal statement (Max 300 words) including how the course you are applying to fits with your academic and career aspirations, and how you will apply global/intercultural skills in your chosen field.
- Step 3: Submit the Global Learning Application online along with your Global Learning Form and your personal statement onto the online application.
The College offers Global Learning Bursary to support your participation in these programs. If you want to apply to the bursary, you need to download the budget form, fill it out and submit it together with your application. Please note you need to covert the exchange and fill it out in Canadian dollars.
- Entrepreneurship Boot Camp
Application Start: January 18th, 2023
Application Deadline: February 22, 2023
- Future Health
- Doing Business in Europe- Sustainable Marketing
- Global Energy Transition
Application Deadline: February 1, 2024
Program dates: May-June, 2024 (TBC)