- Department: Department: School of Applied Science, Technology & Trades
- Hours: Up to 12 hrs/week
- Number of Weeks: Up to 13 weeks
- Number of Positions: One (1)
The successful candidate will assist and work under the direction of Technical Support staff.
• Assist in the Clean-up and Maintenance of the Kitchen Labs
• Assist with Lab Opening
• Assist with Receiving, Labeling and Storage of Products upon Delivery
• Assist with Stock Making, Miropoix, Prep, etc.
• Assist with Inventory, Ordering
• Utilizing leftover product, IE: Soups, Meals, etc. for Essence to Go - Eliminating Waste
• Logical thinker/good troubleshooting skills
• Able to take direction and follow it to completion
• Understanding of, and the ability to demonstrate, the principles of confidentiality
• Have a Clean as you Go Mindset
terms of employment
- Rate of pay: $16.43 / hour (including 6% vacation pay).
- This position falls under the provisions of Student Employees in the Part-time Support Staff Collective Agreement and is subject to union dues.
- The student must be currently enrolled at St. Lawrence College.
- The student must demonstrate a financial need by filling out the Employment On-Campus Assessment Form, be in good academic standing and sign a confidentiality statement.
- BBA, Second Career and Apprenticeship students are not eligible for funding by the Student Employment On-Campus Program. They are still encouraged to apply, as additional funding options may be available.
Posted Date: September 22, 2022
Closing Date: September 29, 2022
- Complete the Application form (Apply Now button).
- Please have your resumé and cover letter ready in ONE document, using naming convention “LastName, FirstName” (i.e., Smith,Joe). Your document should be in .PDF, .doc, or .docx format.
- Your application is not complete until you have completed the Student Employment On-Campus Assessment Form.