You’re proud and you’ve worked hard. Now it’s time to celebrate your achievement, thank those who matter to you most, and let your credentials go to work for you.
St. Lawrence College has teamed with Parchment to offer an official digital version of your credential.
It’s fast, free, and sharable.
- Celebrate your accomplishment with those who supported you along the way -- your family, friends, and colleagues.
- Share with potential employers to kick-start the next step in your journey or career.
Claiming Your Credential
Graduates will receive an email notification with instructions for electronically claiming their credential. Follow these simple steps:
- Check your SLC email for the award notification.
- Follow the link to set up your Parchment digital credentials account.
- Share your digital credential on Facebook and LinkedIn or download a secure .pdf version.
- Your digital credential will always be accessible through your Parchment account. You can log in and download or share it again and again -- at no cost to you.
- Your credential will be sent to your email address on file.
Note: Your credential will be sent to your SLC student email address
Sharing Your Credential
- Easily share your digital credential with employers with a secure and verified link
- Share with family and friends on Facebook and LinkedIn
View or Download
- View your digital credential online at any time with permanent access
- Download your digital credential and save as a PDF
Serve as an Alternative to the Apostille
- Many countries recognize digital credentials. Parchment Award credentials are supporting the needs of international credentials.
Questions about digital credentials? Please contact Student Services in Brockville and Cornwall or your Academic School Office in Kingston.
- Kingston information is listed below by specific school/department:
- School of Business: Business@sl.on.ca
- Schools of Community Services/JSAA: CS-JSAA@sl.on.ca
- Bachelor of Nursing: BScN@sl.on.ca
- School of Health Sciences: Healthsciences@sl.on.ca
- School of Applied Science and Computing: AppliedScience@sl.on.ca
- Skilled Trades and Tourism: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the digital credential once you have received it? Email email@example.com.
- Brockville: TChenier-Beach@sl.on.ca
- Cornwall: ESBrunet@sl.on.ca
Credentials for the Class of 2021 will begin printing at the end of the Winter 2021 term, which ends April 30.
Please ensure your address is up to date on your slc.me self-serve as this is the address your credential will be mailed to.