You’re proud and you’ve worked hard. Now it’s time to celebrate your achievement, thank those who matter to you most, and let your credentials go to work for you.
St. Lawrence College has teamed with Parchment to offer an official digital version of your credential.
It’s fast, free, and sharable.
- Celebrate your accomplishment with those who supported you along the way -- your family, friends, and colleagues.
- Share with potential employers to kick-start the next step in your journey or career.
Claiming Your Credential
You will receive an email notification with instructions for electronically claiming your credential.
Follow these simple steps:
Graduates who completed their program in Winter 2020 will receive an email notification with instructions for electronically claiming their credential.
- Check your SLC email for the award notification.
- Follow the link to set up your Parchment digital credentials account.
- Share your digital credential on Facebook and LinkedIn or download a secure .pdf version.
- Your digital credential will always be accessible through your Parchment account. You can login and download or share it again and again -- at no cost to you.
- Your credential will be sent to your email address on file. Update your personal email address.
Note: Your credential will be sent to your SLC student email address
Sharing Your Credential
- Easily share your digital credential with employers with a secure and verified link
- Share with family and friends on Facebook and LinkedIn
View or Download
- View your digital credential online at any time with permanent access
- Download your digital credential and save as a PDF
Serve as an Alternative to the Apostille
- Many countries recognize digital credentials. Parchment Award credentials are supporting the needs of international credentials.
Questions about digital credentials? Please contact Student Services in Brockville and Cornwall or your Academic School Office in Kingston.
- Kingston information is listed below by specific school/department:
- School of Business: Business@sl.on.ca
- Schools of Community Services/JSAA: CS-JSAA@sl.on.ca
- Bachelor of Nursing: BScN@sl.on.ca
- School of Health Sciences: Healthsciences@sl.on.ca
- School of Applied Science and Computing: AppliedScience@sl.on.ca
- Skilled Trades and Tourism: email@example.com
Questions about the digital credential once you have received it? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brockville: TChenier-Beach@sl.on.ca
- Cornwall: ESBrunet@sl.on.ca
St. Lawrence College appreciates this has been an unusual year for the Class of 2020 graduates and that receiving a physical credential, in addition to the digital credential, is an important part of finishing an academic journey. The Registrar’s Office team has been working remotely since March 17, 2020 and doesn't have the ability to issue paper credentials offsite. As soon as it’s safely possible, we intend to provide that final important document. Paper credentials will be sent at a later date when the teams responsible to produce them can return to campus. Graduates will be sent an email once more information is available. Please continue to check your SLC email.