- Job ID: SUPP-EXT-21/22-112
- Location: Kingston
- Deadline: October 1/ 2021
- Job Type: Support
- Start Date: Immediately
- Department: Marketing
- Number of Positions: 1
Working in partnership with the marketing and communications teams and graphic designers, the Web and Analytics Officer is responsible for the overall strategy, development and management of the College’s websites. This includes UX design, data integrations, content development, and general site maintenance. They will leverage analytics from various platforms to inform and influence on web user behaviour and opportunities.
The Web and Analytics Officer provides strategic guidance and training on website use, execution, and future evolvement. They will have a strong working knowledge of website CMS systems and will be required to research and report on current web industry trends
Education and Experience:
A minimum three-year diploma/degree (or equivalent) in a field of study such as Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing. A combination of relevant education and experience may also be considered where web marketing experience is demonstrated.
A minimum of three years of relevant experience writing for the web and/or digital communications as well as extensive experience with website management, including editing websites and navigating website CMS, Agility preferred.
Other Required Qualifications:
- Project management experience and ability to research/analyze complex information.
- Experience meeting tight deadlines and working under pressure to complete multiple tasks.
- Google analytics certification, including the ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Social analytics knowledge and experience, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Extensive experience with SEO monitoring and updates.
- Heatmap basic knowledge/experience
- HTML basic working skills
- Google Tag Manager
- User Journey/UX design knowledge
- Ensuring AODA compliance in digital platforms
- Ensuring compliance with CAN-SPAM / CASL, and other international email / SMS regulations.
Physical/Work Environment Essential Requirements:
This position may require you to sit for a duration of 2 hours at a time.
The successful incumbent must have the ability to report to the work location or work temporarily from a remote location with reliable internet access, as approved by the College and in accordance with the college’s Telework Policy.
Salary & Terms
- Support Group: Pay Band H
- Hours per week: 35
- Start Range: $32.64/hour
- Posted Date: September 13, 2021
- Closing Date: October 1, 2021 (4:00 p.m.)
How to Prepare your Application for Submission: You will be able to attach only one document to your application. To prepare your application: Combine your cover letter and resume as one document. Save your document in .PDF, .doc, or .docx format using Last Name, First Name as your naming convention. Click on the Apply Here button and complete the application form. Attach your cover letter/resume document to the application form.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME BARGAINING UNIT POSITION
The College is committed to employment equity. We encourage members of the designated groups to apply and self-identify. St. Lawrence College is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. We will make appropriate accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process for applicants with disabilities on request, prior to the assessment phase. To obtain a copy of this position vacancy or any of the position related documents in an alternate format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our Human Resources Consultants will address your requests for accommodation confidentially.