- Job ID: SUPP-EXT-21/22-080
- Location: Kingston, Brockville or Cornwall Campus (with Tri-campus responsibilities)
- Deadline: July 27, 2021
- Job Type: Support
- Start Date: Immediately
- Department: Marketing
The incumbent, working within a broad marketing framework, will support the development and implementation of digital strategies to help achieve the College’s stated marketing goals. Involvement focuses on:
- Participates in the development of the annual College marketing plan, working cross-functionally with Communications, Marketing and Recruitment to identify and determine KPI’s:
- Develops seasonal digital marketing strategies and plans in alignment the College’s GTM strategies, Academic/Department seasonal plans / plan and recruitment objectives
- Manages day to day execution needs for College digital landscape
- Monitors and maintains design standards for the College, as outlined in the Design Manual. Provides guidance and direction to staff regarding the use of the College insignia and works with the College graphic designer to meet their needs.
Education and Experience:
A minimum of a Three-year diploma/degree (or equivalent), in a field of study such as Marketing, Public Relations, Integrated Marketing Communications, or Digital Marketing. A combination of relevant education and experience may also be considered where digital marketing experience is demonstrated. Completion of Google analytics certification is an asset.
A minimum of two years of relevant experience in a marketing or agency environment. Experience planning/developing digital advertising campaigns. Experience meeting tight deadlines and working under pressure to complete multiple tasks. Experience with Social scheduling and monitoring software’s, Salesforce Social Studio preferred. Experience preparing digital content to meet AODA standards for web and digital platforms.
Other Required Qualifications:
- Familiarity editing and navigating Websites.
- Project management experience and ability to research/analyze complex information.
- Ensuring compliance with CAN-SPAM / CASL, and other international email / SMS regulations.
- Relevant experience writing for the web and/or digital communications.
- Google analytics experience, including analyzing data and providing recommendations.
- Social analytics knowledge and experience, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- SEO monitoring and updates.
Physical/Work Environment Essential Requirements:
Normal office environment. Travel between campuses may occasionally be required.
The successful incumbent must have the ability to report to the work location or work temporarily from a remote location with reliable internet access, as approved by the College and in accordance with the college’s Telework Policy.
Salary & Terms
- Support Group: Pay Band H
- Hours per week: 35
- Start Rate: $32.32/hour
- Posted Date: July 21, 2021
- Closing Date: July 27, 2021 (4:00 p.m.)
How to Prepare your Application for Submission: You will be able to attach only one document to your application. To prepare your application: Combine your cover letter and resume as one document. Save your document in .PDF, .doc, or .docx format using Last Name, First Name as your naming convention. Click on the Apply Here button and complete the application form. Attach your cover letter/resume document to the application form.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME BARGAINING UNIT POSITION
The College is committed to employment equity. We encourage members of the designated groups to apply and self-identify. St. Lawrence College is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. We will make appropriate accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process for applicants with disabilities on request, prior to the assessment phase. To obtain a copy of this position vacancy or any of the position related documents in an alternate format please contact email@example.com and our Human Resources Consultants will address your requests for accommodation confidentially.