Program Delivery Chart
Please note the information below applies to the Spring/Summer 2021 semester (programs starting in May) only and is subject to change based on the recommendations of Public Health and the Government of Ontario.
- Active: Program is running full time.
- TBD: Start date is still to be determined.
- No Change to Delivery: There has been no change to how the program will be delivered.
- Redirected: Original program is not running, and the student will be offered a spot in a similar program.
- Alternate Delivery Components: Some or all courses may be delivered through alternate formats, off-campus, where required. Options may include online discussions, online chats, virtual meetings, videos, online presentations, and websites. All courses will be led by an instructor and may include experiential learning.
- Alternate Site Components: Students will attend placement or attend other learning activities off-campus.
- On-campus Components: Students will be on campus for a portion of their classes that may include labs or hands-on learning.
|Automotive Service Technician Apprentice/OYAP||Active||yes||yes|
|Bachelor of Science in Nursing||C1024||Active||no||yes||yes|
|Business - Accounting||C0259||Active||yes||no||no|
|Business Admin - Accounting||C0659||Active||yes||no||no|
|Computer Systems Technician||C1108||Active||yes||no||no|
|Environmental Technician FT||20964FT||Active||yes|
|Game - Programming||C0974||Active||yes|
|General Construction Carpentry Techniques||C1071||Active||yes||yes||yes|
|Personal Support Worker||C1032||Active||yes|
|RN - Critical Care Nursing||K0415||Active||yes||yes||yes|
|Supply Chain Management||C0848||Active||yes|