Program Delivery Chart
Please note the information below applies to the Spring/Summer 2021 semester (programs starting in May) only and is subject to change based on the recommendations of Public Health and the Government of Ontario.
- Active: Program is running full time.
- TBD: Start date is still to be determined.
- No Change to Delivery: There has been no change to how the program will be delivered.
- Redirected: Original program is not running, and the student will be offered a spot in a similar program.
- Alternate Delivery Components: Some or all courses may be delivered though alternate formats, off campus, where required. Options may include online discussions, online chats, virtual meetings, videos, online presentations, and websites. All courses will be led by an instructor and may include experiential learning.
- Alternate Site Components: Students will attend placement or attend other learning activities off campus.
- On-campus Components: Students will be on campus for a portion of their classes that may include labs or hands-on learning.
| Alternate Delivery
| Alternate Site
|Child and Youth Care||B0301||Level 6||yes||yes||no|
|Personal Support Worker||B1032||Active||no||yes||yes|
|Pre-Service Firefighter Education & Training||B1011||Active||yes||yes||yes|
|RN - Critical Care Nursing||K0415||Active||yes||yes||yes|