The following St. Lawrence College programs are available to students with workplace credits and an OSSD.
High school guidance counselors and students can download the Workplace Pathways 2017 flyer to learn more (pdf).
Culinary Skills - Chef Training
- Brockville & Kingston
Career/College Prepatory Program (Adult Upgrading) - Learn more.
Available in Brockville, Cornwall, and Kingston.
The Career/College Preparatory Program is designed to provide adult learners with the opportunity to improve academic, technical, personal, and interpersonal skills in preparation for college programs, apprenticeships and future employment. Our program is specifically designed for adults to develop communication, mathematics, science and computer skills in a supportive college environment for the purpose of enhancing career and employment opportunities, future learning, and personal life.
This Employment Ontario program is funded by the Ontario Government.
- Meet college and apprenticeship admission requirements
- Study English, Sciences, Math
- Enhance computer and personal management skills
- Personal assessment and individualized curriculum
- Self-paced study: each upgrading level takes approximately 16 weeks to complete
- Full-time or part-time studies
- Career counselling available