Skip to content Skip to footer site map


St. Lawrence College International Application Service (IAS) is hosted by

Please, be noted that you will be applying through the Ontario College Application Service (OCAS) system

Within the IAS portal, you will be able to: 

  • Create a new application.
  • Upload supporting documentation.
  • Receive offer notifications and Application Status Letter(s).
  • You will receive a confirmation of payment from our college. You will need to download your proof of payment to support your VISA application. 
  • Download your Letters of Acceptance(s) to support your VISA application.
  • Upload a copy of your VISA/Study Permit approval to notify the college.


Step 1 - Create your Account

Create an account on the International Application Service

Step 2 -  Pick your Program(s) and Upload your Documents 

To learn more about our programs, click here.

You will need the following documents:

  • Passport.
  • Original/certified as well as translated copies of your completed Secondary/Post-Secondary transcripts or equivalent.
  • Original/certified Secondary/Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree.
  • Proof of English proficiency (i.e. International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score sheet). Please, click here for more details. 

Please, do not send any documents directly to the college. 

Step 3 - Pay the Application Fee

You will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of $100.00 via Flywire. You will receive a confirmation of payment from St. Lawrence College.

You will need to download your proof of payment to support your VISA application. 

Step 4 - Submit your Application

Once you have paid the application fee via Flywire, please, make sure to go back to your IAS portal to click on SUBMIT to complete your application. Otherwise, St. Lawrence College will not receive your application. 

If you have applied, click here to review your application, upload supporting documentation, and review offer decisions. 

Step 5 - Receive your Letter of Acceptance

You can now download your letter of acceptance. 

You will need to download your Letter of Acceptance to support your VISA application. 

Step 6 - Apply for your VISA/Study Permit

You need to notify St. Lawrence College upon receipt of your VISA/Study Permit by uploading a copy of the approval letter from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to the IAS portal. 

You should apply as early as possible - ideally at least four months before you plan to begin your studies. In some countries, it is not unusual to require six months for document processing to acquire your study permit. 

In addition, many of our programs are highly competitive. Therefore, to better your chances of being accepted you should apply by the equal consideration date for each intake. The equal consideration date is February 1 for programs starting in September. For more details, click here.

In examining your application, we will determine if you have the necessary prerequisites to be successful in your program of choice. We will confirm that by a Letter of Acceptance. The letter will become a very important document for you. You cannot obtain a study permit without it.

To accept our offer of admission, you need to pay the non-refundable deposit of $2,350.00 CAD. This payment will secure your space in your program. Payment can be made by clicking: 


Pay now with Flywire


If your tuition payment(s) is not received by St. Lawrence College by the specified due date(s), your offer will be cancelled automatically. 

We are not able to provide financial assistance to International students. Prospective students are encouraged to contact potential funding sources from their home country.


Need help applying? Please, contact one of our regional offices:




Europe & CIS (Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan):

Gulf States and Middle East:


Mexico/Latin America:

North China:


Russia, Armenia, Nordics & Baltic States:

South China:

South Korea:




The Government of Canada determines your eligibility to study in Canada. Depending on which country you live in, you may need a study permit. The government agency known as Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has created very helpful information to help guide you. For further  information visit the Canadian government website at