• Brockville classes
• Cornwall classes
• Kingston classes
• Certificates & Diplomas
• Distance Education
• Online - OntarioLearn
• Summer Arts
• Summer Youth Camps
• General Information
Get your textbooks at our Bookstores, on campus or online.
• Staff Directory
• Prior Learning Assessment
SPRING / SUMMER Part Time Studies & Distance Education
We are pleased to offer you education that suits your busy lifestyle. We offer a huge range of courses for personal growth, as well as for training and advancement in your workplace.
Use the menu on the left to find the course for you in Brockville, Cornwall or Kingston, Online, or through Distance Education.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Fall 2013 Part-Time Studies Course Proposals
To submit a course proposal for this Fall click on the link below and complete the questionnaire. This is for instructors who would like to submit a course proposal. It is not a course confirmation. If you experience any difficulties with the link or the questionnaire please contact your campus representative listed below.
Thank you for your interest in teaching at St. Lawrence College.
Visit SurveyMonkey to complete the questionnaire: www.surveymonkey.com/s/SLCPTS_F13
"St. Lawrence College offers classes
that accommodate the schedules
of working professionals. I like the
practical exercises and real-life
insights from the instructor, and the
small class sizes."
"The instructor is friendly, professional
and knowledgeable. We
learn something new every class!
Be prepared to have fun along
with the learning"
"I enjoyed the environment, the
instructor's passion and my colleagues.
Together we are growing
as a team and definitely
learning as we go!"
School of Part-Time Studies – Withdrawals/Refunds Policy
click for information...
Note: You must contact the School of Part-Time Studies (Continuing and Distance Education), in writing, to withdraw from a course. Please allow 2-3 weeks to process refunds. Method of refund (cheque or credit card) is determined by original payment. Refunds will be given under the following circumstances:
- If the College cancels the course, registered students will receive a full refund.
- If students registered in a credit course (designated by ©) withdraw prior to the second class, and provide notification, in writing, to the College at that time, a full refund minus a $15 administration fee will be provided. No refund will be given after the second class.
- For non-credit courses notice of withdrawal must be provided, in writing, at least 5 business days prior to the start date of the course. A full refund minus a $15 administration fee will be provided.
- For Motorcycle courses notice of withdrawal must be provided, in writing, at least 5 business days prior to the start date of the course. A full refund minus a $50 cancellation fee will be provided. Fees are non-refundable if cancelling with less than 5 business days’ notice.
2288 Parkedale Avenue, Brockville, ON K6V 5X3
2 St. Lawrence Drive,
Cornwall, ON K6H 4Z1
100 Portsmouth Avenue, Kingston, ON K7L 5A6
- Ed2go courses: transfers and refunds available after start date of courses. Contact ext. 3283 with requests.
- Distance Education Courses: Please refer to website for Withdrawal/Refund information.
The "Online Registration
Form" IS ONLY STEP ONE OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS!
It does NOT automatically
register you into the course! Customer Service or Continuing Education
Staff will complete the registration process, and may need to contact
you. Thank you for your understanding.
College Part Time Studies