The Centre for Contemporary Teaching and Learning(CCTL) at St. Lawrence College includes a multi-disciplinary team of educational professionals that have a strong passion for supporting faculty development at St. Lawrence College. Our mission is to provide strong leadership in the areas of teaching and learning, curriculum development, and course design that advances student success and academic excellence.
We support faculty development on all three campuses by providing training in the following areas of teaching and learning:
- eLearning (e.g., Blackboard and educational technologies)
- Hybrid & Online Course Design
- Curriculum Development & Mapping
- Faculty Professional Development (e.g., classroom management, orientation, etc.)
- Accessibility and Efficiency Tips (e.g., creating accessible teaching and learning documentation)
To learn more about the CCTL and access teaching and learning resources, please visit www.learningatthecentre.com