Career Services provides all members of the St. Lawrence Alumni community with a variety of online tools and resources that are available to you throughout your career. Whether you are an alumni looking to change careers, or looking to hire a fellow St. Lawrence College graduate, Career Services and the Alumni Association are here to help!
Some of our virtual services and resources include:
- Job Board – The Job Board is an excellent resource for Alumni. You can search for jobs, find jobs and post jobs.
- Optimal Resume – Optimal Resume is a free online resume tool. It is free to alumni and you can create a variety of professional resumes.
- LinkedIn - St. Lawrence College Alumni have an official group on LinkedIn for alumni who want to connect with other SLC Grads. We’ve just started growing the group but with over 69,000 alumni, there’s plenty of room for growth!
- Interview Stream – Interview Stream is an online interview tools that lets you record and receive interviews.
- Alumni Careers and Networking - Alumni resources for you.
Explore our other resources: Resumes | Cover Letter | Interview Preparation | Top Employers Advice |
Connect with us ...