Dominating a beautiful park setting right on the St. Lawrence River, the Cornwall campus is small enough to be personal, yet large enough to provide for a variety of extracurricular activities. Cornwall is beautiful, safe and friendly. It’s a full-service city with a small town feel, where everything is just minutes away from your front door, including more than 40 parks, bike trails and first class recreational activities.
Fun things to do in Cornwall and area:
- Jog or cycle the 75km bike path which passes through the campus grounds.
- In the winter, snowboarding on Big Ben is just minutes away.
- Visit the Historic 175 year old Cornwall Jail where you’ll learn about escapes and maybe a ghost story or two.
- Go fishing, visit a sugar camp or watch stock car racing at the Cornwall Motor Speedway.
- Take in a concert, go public skating or watch a hockey game at the Civic Complex.
- Dive in to the Aquatic Centre and get fit at the many parks, courts, arenas and sports facilities.
- In the summer, catch the Arts in the Park, Lamoureux Park that is! Offering free live and theatrical performances every week.
Check out more at: