Working with an external partner can bring many benefits to any Applied Research Project. Partners from the private sector or community/government institutions can provide the following resources to assist with the project and make it a success:
- Real world experiences for students.
- Expert knowledge in the relevant technology’s theory and development.
- Knowledge of customer/client demand and current-future applications.
- Contribution of cash and in-kind funding for the project.
- Equipment and/or laboratory resources to complement the project plan outcomes.
- Strengthens industry relationships with your program.